Information is under article 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User will be entered in a special computer database so that they can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is SACCO s.r.l., with registered office in Cadorago (CO), Via Manzoni n. 29/A.
SACCO srl, as data controller, informs that the email address requested upon registration and the other personal data provided will be processed with the consent of the interested party, to provide the information requested by the User and sending initiatives of your interest.
Under Article 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain the indication:
• the origin of personal data;
• of the purposes and methods of the processing;
• the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
• the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed. The request for cancellation of data must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• the attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.